Great Spa Gift Ideas
We all have special people in our lives who would love to have a day of relaxation at the spa.
But very often, life gets busy and many people think they don’t have the time to indulge in luxurious and relaxing spa treatments.
Instead of giving them presents from a store this year, why not give them the gift of beauty, health and wellness at the spa?
There’s something for everyone on your gift list!
1) For Moms, Sisters, Daughters & Friends: Relaxing massages are a perfect way to melt away everyday stress. Facials, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures and body wraps will keep them looking their very best.
2) For Moms-to-Be: Prenatal spa treatments such as rejuvenating facials, invigorating foot massages or a special pregnancy massage are both soothing and therapeutic for expectant moms.
3) For Dads, Brothers & Sons: Specialized facials just for men will take the imperfections away. Deep tissue massages can relieve tight, sore muscles.
4) For Teenagers: A variety of special skin and acne treatments, along with gentle facials for sensitive skin, can help them have a clear complexion year-round!
5) For Grandparents: Anti-aging skin treatments that include specially formulated facials, scrubs, masks and wraps will keep their skin hydrated, soft and youthful-looking.