Healthy Stuffed Avocados
2 whole avocados, halved and removed from skin
1 cup of diced/shredded chicken, cooked
1/2 cup of salsa
1 tomato, diced
3 green onions, sliced
1/8 cup of Mozzarella Cheese
Cilantro for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cover a cookie sheet in foil.
3. Place avocado, cut side down, on the pan to cook.
4. Put pan in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes. Keep the avocado halves on the pan after taking them out of the oven and set aside.
5. Heat oven to Broil.
6. In a small bowl mix your chicken and salsa together.
7. Flip over your avocados and add your salsa chicken, tomato, onions, cheese and cilantro evenly over each one.
8. Once your oven is ready, put your avocados back in the oven and broil them for 2 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!