Easy New Year’s Resolutions
How many people do you know make the same resolutions every year only to be disappointed? Are you one of them? Begin this New Year by making some (or all!) of these resolutions that will be easy for you to keep and may inspire others you know to do the same!
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy! Do more things that bring you joy - whether it’s traveling to visit family and friends, going to the spa for a monthly massage, spending time with your significant other or playing with your kids. Be more spontaneous with your time and enjoy your life more and worry about things less!
- Make Smart Food Choices. Listen to your body and start feeding it what it really needs, not only what it wants. Drink more H2O…eat more veggies and less meat…make more nutritious meals at home. You’ll find that when you stop focusing on just losing weight and concentrate more on eating whole, natural foods, excess weight will come off naturally.
- Indulge In More Siestas. Research has shown that midday naps increase alertness and productivity. A 20 or 30-minute nap is ideal around 1:00pm to 2:00 p.m. Just remember to set your alarm so you don’t sleep for too long!
- Keep On Moving. You don’t have to join a fitness club on January 1st for a New Year’s resolution to count! By simply parking further away from the store, choosing the stairs instead of the elevator and taking short brisk walks in the early morning or evening hours, you’ll amp up your metabolism, use your muscles and burn some calories.
- Put Down Your Phone! When was the last time you made it through a dinner or a conversation with a friend or loved one without checking your cell phone? Discover how good you can make someone feel by turning it off and giving them your undivided attention. Treat yourself to the same courtesy by focusing on some quality “me time” while your phone remains off.
- Look Younger Than You Are. In addition to how great you’ll feel by accomplishing the above resolutions, regularly schedule facials and peels with your favorite Aesthetician to help boost your healthy glow and keep your skin looking supple and youthful!
Keeping these simple yet beneficial resolutions will encourage you to start 2017 with hope and determination!