10 Great Ways to Start Your Day
Today we are talking about starting the day. How you start the day can set the tone for the whole day and leave you feeling frazzled or calm and ready to tackle your day.
Morning routine ideas:
1. Wake up 20-30 minutes early to fit in some "me time" with a good book, journal, or meditation (and coffee!!).
2. Start your day with no news or internet for 30 minutes (exception: your morning meditation).
3. Write three things you are grateful for in a gratitude journal each morning. For a challenge try to write three different things each day, and by the end of one year you will have over 1000 things to be grateful for!
4. Drink some water to hydrate your cells and brain.
5. Visualize your day and how you would like it to go to start a positive intention for the day. 6. Listen to uplifting music as you get ready.
7. Stretch even if just for a minute.
8. Have a green smoothie!
9. Have your clothes picked out the night before, to make getting ready easy.
10. Put a list of these on your bedside table, with a pen, journal and water bottle.