What is Reiki?
Reiki is the Japanese word for Universal Life Energy ~ the energy found throughout the universe. A Reiki treatment is the transferring of this energy through the Reiki practitioner to the recipient.
As we all know, stress is the main cause of illness & disease. This non-invasive Reiki energy relieves stress & tension. It helps manage, reduce or eliminate pain. Reiki speeds up the recovery from surgery & can increase the effectiveness of modern medical treatments. Reiki re-balances the body physically, spiritually & emotionally, finding where energy is needed most & transferring it there. Reiki is used successfully in all types of healing; physical, emotional and spiritual.
What can Reiki do?
- Relieve stress
- Lower high blood pressure
- Lower rapid heart or respiration rates
- Reduces pain
- Help insomnia
- Calm anxiety
- Help overcome emotional issues or trauma
- Clarify life purpose
- Help reduce the need for medication
- …and much much much more. If what you need isn’t on the list, don’t worry, it can help!