What is Fit Bodywrap?
FIT Bodywrap® produces far infrared heat, which is light we can’t see, but can feel as heat.
Infrared heat warms us without warming the air around us and penetrates our bodies, rather than only heating the skin.
Sweat produced during infrared sessions can contain as much as 20% fats and toxins. This in in comparison to 3-5% lost during a traditional sauna or workout!
This patent-pending system delivers clinically proven, soothing and effective infrared rays to the body to help with a wide range of therapeutic benefits which include:
Weight loss, detoxification, cellulite reduction, pain relief, skin rejuvenation, intense relaxation and much more.
One of the most popular benefits of infrared heat therapy is weight loss.
- Sweating consumes calories and a FIT Bodywrap session can induce 3-5 times more sweat than exercise alone.
- Infrared can re-balance metabolism directly speeding up the rate calories are burned even after one session.
Infrared helps fight cellulite in the following ways:
- Fat becomes water-soluble around 100.5 degrees F and can “melt” by breaking up into smaller particles, which can then be purged from the body through infrared induced sweating.
- Infrared can help the appearance of cellulite do its ability to help rebuild collagen connective tissue. Stronger collagen can help rearrange the fat deposits away from each other and the skin’s surface, and help prevent further accumulation of cellulite.
The FIT Bodywrap’s penetrating infrared heat can result in immediate therapeutic benefit through increased blood flow and tissue oxygenation.
- A FIT Bodywrap session can increase blood flow from 5-7 quarts/minute to as much as 13 quarts/minute. Therefore during a session there can be a substantial amount of nutrient and oxygen rich blood flowing which can help heal the body and relieve pain.
- Infrared is also known to act directly on irritated nerve endings. A 2008 study found that chronic pain patients experienced nearly a 70% reduction in pain levels after the first infrared therapy session.
Countless clients have reported that FIT Bodywrap sessions lead to a sense of profound relaxation.
- The American Institute of Stress estimates that 75 to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related problems. Therefore taking the time to relax in the soothing infrared rays can help promote overall health and wellness.
- Scientific evidence also shows that immersive infrared thermotherapy as from the FIT Bodywrap helps maintain healthy levels of cortisol which is known to raise the heart rate and blood pressure.
Studies suggest that far infrared stimulates the production of cell tissue and rapidly promotes the regeneration of skin and blood tissue.
- Infrared heat used in the FIT Bodywrap can be helpful with a variety of aging factors such as wrinkling, uneven skin pigmentation, and the loss of skin elasticity.
- Expelling the usually hard-to-remove heavy metals and organic acids from stress overloads in sweat can help re-balance both digestion and metabolism that can adversely impact skin beauty.
- A full body infrared immersion is one of the best ways to rid your body of the toxins it absorbs each day.
- The process of sweating can help the body release pollutants, but infrared sweat is different. It can contain toxins that are a bit harder to release, like alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, ammonia and heavy metals.
- When an overload of toxins builds up in our system we may experience recurrent sickness, aches, pains, signs of allergy, mood swings and more.
Prepare for your Fit Bodywrap Session
GET READY TO SWEAT!!! We provide you with a disposable Fit Body Coat to wear during your session. You will be alone during your sweat session, so feel free to bring a book or magazine to read. Don't forget your ear buds or head phones if you'll be watching videos on your phone or tablet. Also, we kindly ask that you refrain from talking on your phone, so as not to disturb guests in other rooms.
To ensure you get your desired date and time, please book in advance. Keep in mind evenings & weekends book quickly and may have a 4-6 week wait.
A credit card is required to hold all appointments; including those with Groupon or Local Flavor Vouchers. Credit cards are not charged when booking an appointment.
Fit Bodywrap FAQs
Is FIT Bodywrap safe to use with implants? What about other conditions?
There is no research indicating that the infrared heat and temperatures generated by the FIT Bodywrap would cause changes in implants, although saline implants may be warmed by the heat.
However, the FIT Bodywrap has a special control allowing you to deactivate the breast area of the wrap if you prefer. We strongly recommend that you check with your physician before starting FIT Bodywrap sessions.
FIT Bodywrap may be contraindicated if you have any chronic conditions, diseases, pins, rods or artificial joints, or if you are pregnant.
How many calories can be burned in a session?
The number of calories burned in a session is dependent on a number of factors and can vary from session to session. These include:
- Your body type and metabolism.
- How conditioned you are to sweat.
- Your body’s current hydration status.
- How/what you’ve recently eaten.
- Adequate application of the Fit Booster spray.
- And many more.
Also remember that a FIT Bodywrap session can elevate your metabolism for many hours after the session ends, so the increased caloric consumption can continue for many hours as well.
How does someone get the most out of their FIT Bodywrap session?
It is recommended the you drink water before during and after their session to help the body flush itself of fats and toxins. Additionally, ensuring use of the FIT Booster Spray will allow for more significant session results.
*FIT Bodywrap® is not recommended for clients that are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of cancer, or have diabetes.
Anyone with lymphoma or leukemia, epilepsy, photo-sensitivity disorder, pacemaker, Thyroid Gland dysfunction, Uncontrolled Hypertension, Uncontrolled diabetes, Radiation treatments, Kidney and Liver Disease, Cardiac Arrhythmia or Heart Disease, Immune-Suppressed may not receive the FIT Bodywrap® treatment.*
Treatment times are reserved especially for you! We kindly request that cancellations or changes to appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance for single services and 72 hours in advance for multiple treatments.
Cancellations less than 24 hours may be charged 50% of the service total. Thank you for respecting our time, and others who wish to have the appointment time.
Missed/No Show - We understand that sometimes in life we can forget. We simply ask that if you miss your appointment, please call to reschedule. However, you will be charged the full amount of your service total if we do not hear from you by end of business that day.